Fashion items for summer - by Lee

5/17/2014

HELLO EVERYBODY
 Summer is coming soon and that means it's time to buy


























All the items are just an inspiration for you and me. I don't want to buy exactly these things but the colours and cuts are smimilar to those I'd like to have.







Some other cool things I'd like to wear
maxi skirt or dress (with flowers)
big black hat
printed jacket

Do you like these things? Would you like to wear them or do you already have things like that? Leave your opinion down here!
I hope you enjoyed this little post - well, I think you know my style a little bit better now.
I love black, brown, pastels, flower patterns, hippies style, hipster's and ... believe it or not ... I love the vintage style!

♥ Have a sunny day, Lee.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

INSTAGRAM